Support the Project
Our mission is to make life-changing outdoor experiences affordable and accessible while maintaining the utmost quality of professional leadership and program standards.
We ensure a quality experience for our participants and provide our best for them no matter what socio-economic demographic they happen to be. Everyone gets our best service!
We have created a strategic outdoor program plan that is Covid-19 compatible to maintain quality as well as ensure physical distancing. We are mobile, flexible, and able to bridge the gap of Manitoba's declining outdoor adventure programs.
Your generous financial support enables us to provide:
- Professionally trained and certified Trip Leaders.
- Nutritious meals.
- Safe & Reliable gear and equipment.
- A Quality Program (OCC's "Get Outside" curriculum and certification).
- Connection to local Indigenous Elders who share about the land.
- Visits to beautiful parks, trails, and wilderness areas.
- Life-changing experiences that only the Youth Outdoors Project can provide for Manitoban children and youth!
All donations are tax-receiptable!
Please address cheques to our Winnipeg Office:
c/o Youth Outdoors Project
708 Ingersoll St.
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
or Donate online via CanadaHelps: